Hamana Works, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that it is our corporate social responsibility to handle and protect information that can be used to identify specific individuals, such as names, addresses and email addresses (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"), and we are committed to implementing the following initiatives.
- Purpose of Use
- The Company shall use the personal information of its customers for legitimate purposes only, such as the provision of better products and services and delivering useful information.
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the prior consent of the individual.
- Restrictions of Provision to a Third Party
- The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information of its customers to a third party other than subcontractors and affiliated companies without obtaining the customer’s consent to do so in advance, except in special circumstances.
- Proper Management of Personal Information
- We will ensure that your personal information is kept up-to-date and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- Compliance with Consignment Contract
- In regards to consignment contracts, the Company shall appropriately manage the personal information obtained from the consignor and use the information within the scope of the consignment contract.
- Supervision of Consignee
- When consigning the processing of personal information to an external party, the Company shall conduct appropriate supervision in accordance with the non-disclosure agreement made with the consignee.
- Requests for Confirmation or Correction of Personal Information
- If you wish to confirm or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- When handling personal information, the Company shall comply with applicable laws, regulations and internal rules which pertain to the protection of personal information. Furthermore, the Company shall strive to continually review and improve the content of the Policy.
- The Company considers customer inquiries, suggestions, complaints, etc., regarding personal information to be of the utmost importance and will respond appropriately and promptly.
For inquiries about personal information, please contact our Hamana Works Main Office ( +81 (0)53-583-1234, Office Hours: Weekdays from 8:10 am to 5:00 pm, (GMT+9)).