Workplace Health and Safety Initiatives
Workplace Safety Policy
“Safety First" is the basis of all our occupational health and safety activities with the aim of protecting the safety and health of all our employees, both direct and outsourced.
All employees will work together to promote occupational health and safety activities in accordance with the policies set forth below.
In addition, we will utilize the results obtained from these activities to coexist with the local community and build better relationships.
POINT 1We will work to educate our employees on health and safety and to continuously improve our standards.
POINT 2We will work to reduce risks at every stage of our business including sales, design, manufacturing, and service and management, and also strive to prevent occupational accidents, injuries, and illnesses.
- In particular, we will set goals for the following items and promote activities led by the Health and Safety Committee to achieve these goals.
- Risks associated with the structure, performance and operating procedures of fixed equipment and machinery
- Risks associated with the structure, performance and operating procedures of portable tools and equipment, as well as risks related to the working environment
- Risks associated with sanding, fumes and organic solvents (Health and Safety Committee)
- Risks associated with road traffic (Road Safety Committee)
- Risks associated with disasters, including prevention and preparedness for emergencies that may occur in the event of a fire, explosion, earthquake, strong winds, torrential rain, flood, etc. (Disaster Management Committee)
POINT 3We will outline and implement measures to support the local community during emergencies
POINT 4We regard occupational health and safety as part of our management quality and will strictly adhere to the legal requirements related to dangerous hazard sources as well as any other requirements that we believe should be respected.
POINT 5We will continuously review and improve our occupational health and safety management system.
Please send your comments or inquiries on our occupational health policy to :
1700-1 Kamijima, Hamakita-ku, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, 434-0011 Japan
Hamana Works Co., Ltd. Health and Safety Committee Bureau